The Annual Meeting of the Sky Islands Tourism Association is scheduled for Thursday, June 13, 2019 at 4 pm in the Wild Horse Restaurant Sojourn Room.
The agenda for this meeting is as follows:
- Review and Approval of Treasurer’s Report
- Review of Membership status
- Review of Visitor Center activity
- Review of new Regional Visitors’ Map
- Review of 2018 Patagonia Fall Festival and plan for 2019
- Discussion of new approach to Patagoniaaz website
- Call to Members
- Resignation of outgoing Directors effective at adjournment of this Annual Meeting
- Election of Directors for the next year.
Following adjournment of this Annual Meeting, the outgoing directors will retire and the new directors will convene to consider election of SITA officers for the coming year. This initial meeting will be chaired by Bonnie Maclean, the most senior Director remaining after resignation of outgoing directors. Thereafter, meetings of Directors will be chaired by the person elected president of SITA.
Nominees for Directors of the Sky Island Tourism Association are:
- Denise Bowdon
- Donald Brandon Doles
- Martha Kelly
- Gregory Lucero
- Linda Shore
- JoAnn Wales
Member organizations in good standing with a representative physically present at the Annual Meeting will receive one ballot which must be voted in person at the Annual Meeting. Members may not vote for more than five nominees, but may vote for fewer than five. Votes for more than five nominees or votes by more than one representing member of an organization will be disqualified.
We look forward to seeing you at our Annual Meeting.
Gerry Isaac, President